exactly how to gown at the office in summer?
Posted by Aloïs Guinut on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 · 7 Comments
It is june as well as summertime is coming!
(Well really in Paris, it is raining as well as I am freezing cold, however let’s pretend it’s hot).
Summer is great, we all agree on that, however we likewise all desire that we were sunbathing on the beach rather than beeing stuck in our sticky hot office, right?
Plus, one of the huge issue of this circumstance is to handle to gown well without beeing uncomfortable. Which is particularly an issues right here in Paris where only a few offices have air conditioning.
Of course, our offices do not all have the exact same “rules”: while some women have to respect a extremely strict dresscode, other lucky gals can do quite much whatever they want.
But each of us should comply with some fundamental rules that will preserve their “office credibility” in all circumstances:
– Do not be as well sexy: bodycon outfit, low cleavage, mini skirts, as well as pin-up make-up are to be avoided
– Do not be as well sloppy: ripped jeans, working out pants, peeled of nailpolish as well as shoes in bad condition are always poor options
Put – at least a bit – your personal style into your outfit: it’s not since there is a dresscode that we all have to look like clones!
Let’s get you inspired with some outfits I created for all kind of offices as well as of women.
1. You work at a buisness attire office
Everyone around you wears blouses as well as tailored items as well as men all fit up.
With such a dresscode, great deals of women go for grey, black as well as white as well as dream of the day they’ll be wearing all the rainbow colors they wish.
If you are in this situation, keep in mind that those colors do not always look dull as well as that they are great deals of ways to spice them up!
You can for instance influence from men who put all the fun in the tie as well as prints. Do the exact same as well as add some fascinating details to your traditional outfit.
If you want to pull out more colors, it’s likewise fine: just stay on the chic side with traditional as well as classy cuts.
And keep in mind that great fabrics are a must when you have this kind of dresscode.
– Colored up traditional outfit
classic with a twist office summertime look by dresslikeaparisian
– quite details, lovely fabrics as well as perfect cuts traditional outfit
Classic fresh grey summertime office outfit by dresslikeaparisian
– Light traditional grey gown with hint of red
Classy classics summertime office outfit by dresslikeaparisian
– Casual friday means chic in jeans
Jean summertime office outfit by dresslikeaparisian
2. You work at a buisness casual office
– Classic, fresh as well as feminine
Fresh summertime office look by dresslikeaparisian
– Fashionista print mix made office proof
Print chic office look by dresslikeaparisian
– Prints as well as a hint of pastel to rock the black as well as white
Edgy summertime office look by dresslikeaparisian
– keep your rock mindset by making it classy
Summer office rock mindset by dresslikeaparisian
– Young as well as cute graduate
Cute as a button summertime office look by dresslikeaparisian
– Boho made très chic
Bobo summertime office outfit by dresslikeaparisian
– Preppy girly
Preppy summertime office look by dresslikeaparisian
– Casual friday young lady look
Young casual friday summertime office outfit by dresslikeaparisian
– Ethnic chic look
Etnic LBD summertime office outfit by dresslikeaparisian
3. You work at a casual office
Just be cautious not to appear tacky or neglected.
Dress up to what you do: in marketing or in fashion excentric looks can make you stand out in a great way.
– Sporty chic office look
Sporty class office look by dresslikeaparisian
– Funky punchy summertime look
Advertising company office summertime look by dresslikeaparisian
– Eccentric pastels
Excentric summertime office look by dresslikeaparisian
Have you discovered some new outfit ideas to wear at the office this summer?
Bises de Paris!
Category: Blog · Tags: